What is retiring rooms?
- Retiring rooms are the place, which operated by railways, where you can stay for maximum 3 days. All major stations have retiring room facility.
How can you get retiring room?
- You have a valid railway journey ticket to stay in retiring room.
- Contact to on duty Station Master / Deputy Station Master or any other railway staff who is authorised to allot accommodation.
- Pay the required tariff at booking window and get your retiring room ticket.
- Board your room with the help of janitor / care-taker.
Click here to see type of rooms, tariff and number of beds available in stations of West Central Railway.
You can book your room in advance in following stations by using computerised retiring room booking counters:-
Lokmanya Tilak Terminus
Highlighted stations pertain to West Central Railway.